Campsite near Grau-du-Roi
Holidays in Grau-du-Roi
At the gateway to the Camargue, taking advantage of a privileged environment, the Grau-du-Roi has become a renowned seaside resort full of life. In the heart of the city, its fishing port is one of the largest on the Mediterranean coast in France to visit.
Port-Camargue is the largest marina in Europe with about 5,000 boats. The Grau-du-Roi is a town for walking, relaxing and water sports activities, with the large beach of Espiguette and the beach of Boucanet.
Discover also the markets of the Grau-du-Roi, from the traditional market to the organic market and the fish market.
Things to do in Grau-du-Roi
- The Seaquarium: Avenue du Palais de la Mer in Grau-du-Roi, more than 200 varieties of fish from the warm seas and the Mediterranean, as well as sharks, sea lions and seals, can be admired.
- The Flamingo Casino: Located on the route de l’Espiguette, it is a must-see during your holidays in the Gard.
- La Maison Méditerranéenne des Vins: Also on the Route de l’Espiguette, discover the local area and its wines.
- Les Arènes: which you will find on the route d’Aigues-Mortes. They present bullfighting and equestrian shows and races.
- Luna Park Amigoland: the funfair between rides and candyfloss, route de l’Espiguette.
Campsite at 27 km from Grau-du-Roi
Campsite le Fou du Roi near the Grau-du-Roi, offers pitches and bungalows for 2 to 6 holidaymakers and provides access to first-class services, a swimming pool and entertainment.
At about 27 km from Grau-du-Roi (The location of our open-air hotel is ideal for discovering the city’s heritage and spending recreational time with your children.
To recharge your batteries under a radiant sun between cultural visits and playful outings, book your family holiday at Le Fou du Roi, campsite near Le Grau-du-Roi.